Polarstar JACK Electro - Pneumatic Gearbox Conversion Kit - V2 M4 / M16
- Designed, manufactured and built in the U.S.A.
- Assembled from CNC machined aluminum components with high performance delrin nozzle
- Universal cylinder design is compatible with numerous gearbox versions
- Optimized flow profile, firing point and flow path promotes superior shot consistency and accuracy
- Capable of functioning in damp and sub-freezing climates without affecting performance or reliability
- User selectable Semi/Full Auto, Semi Auto Only and Variable Burst modes
- Independently adjustable velocity and cyclic rate
- Auto Switch mode allows for proper selector configuration for specific models
- Easy to use Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD display and five position joystick
- Instantaneous trigger response. Faster than an AEG with a Li-po
Compatibility: Tokyo Marui Spec Version 2 Gearboxes
Included Nozzle Type: M4 / M16 Series
Rate of Fire: 1 - 30+ RPS (Adjustable)
Muzzle Velocity: 500 FPS w/ .20g 6mm BB @ 120 PSI
Fire Modes: Semi / 2 - 9 Round Burst, Semi / Full Auto, Semi Only
Power Source: HPA (High Pressure Air via Remote Air Rig)
FCU Battery: 7-10VDC w/ JST Connector
PSI Operating Range: 40 PSI - 130 PSI (Do NOT exceed 130 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internals)
Package Includes: Pre-Assembled JACK Conversion Kit
Battery: 7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included).
Manufacturer: PolarStar Airsoft
Required for Operation:Complete TM Spec AEG rifle with gearbox, Regulated Air Rig, HPA Tank, Battery (Sold Separately)
Installation: JACK™ will be installed into the shell of your AEG's gearbox. The only parts which you need to retain from your gearbox is the trigger w/ spring, safety assembly and selector components. Retain the original spring guide for models which require that the stock be secured to the gearbox and not the receiver.
Compatibility Disclaimer: The Version 2 - M4/M16 kit is compatible with most TM Spec AEG's in that rifle series. This kit is compatible with other TM Spec rifles which use a Version 2 gearbox with the traditional open contact trigger switch. In most cases only a model specific nozzle is required to install the system into another model (i.e. M4 to MP5). If your rifle has an electronic micro switch (i.e. Ares Amoeba) you will need to purchase the kit for that specific model series which will include a different switchboard.
Disclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:Only HPA or Nitrogen should be used with the JACK™ system. CO2 and Propane cannot be used. Using liquid propellants such as this can result in damage to the system.
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary. (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model)
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and syst