PolarStar - JACK Electro - Pneumatic Gearbox Conversion Kit - V3 AK
- Designed, manufactured and built in the U.S.A.
- Assembled from CNC machined aluminum components with high performance delrin nozzle
- Universal cylinder design is compatible with numerous gearbox versions
- Optimized flow profile, firing point and flow path promotes superior shot consistency and accuracy
- Capable of functioning in damp and sub-freezing climates without affecting performance or reliability
- User selectable Semi/Full Auto, Semi Auto Only and Variable Burst modes
- Independently adjustable velocity and cyclic rate
- Auto Switch mode allows for proper selector configuration for specific models
- Easy to use Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD display and five position joystick
- Instantaneous trigger response. Faster than an AEG with a Li-po
Material: Aluminum / Delrin
Compatibility: Tokyo Marui Spec Version 3 Gearboxes
Included Nozzle Type: AK Series
Rate of Fire: 1 - 30+ RPS (Adjustable)
Muzzle Velocity: 500 FPS w/ .20g 6mm BB @ 120 PSI
Fire Modes: Semi / 2 - 9 Round Burst, Semi / Full Auto, Semi Only
Power Source: HPA (High Pressure Air via Remote Air Rig)
FCU Battery: 7-10VDC w/ JST Connector
PSI Operating Range: 40 PSI - 130 PSI (Do NOT exceed 130 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internals)
Package Includes: Pre-Assembled JACK Conversion Kit
Battery: 7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included).
Required for Operation:Complete TM Spec AEG rifle with gearbox, Regulated Air Rig, HPA Tank, Battery (Sold Separately)
Installation: JACK™ will be installed into the shell of your AEG's gearbox. The only parts which you need to retain from your gearbox is the trigger w/ spring, safety assembly and selector components. Retain the original spring guide for models which require that the stock be secured to the gearbox and not the receiver.
Compatibility Disclaimer: The Version 3 kit is compatible with most TM Spec AEG's in that rifle series. This kit is compatible with other TM Spec rifles which use a Version 3 gearbox with the traditional open contact trigger switch. In most cases only a model specific nozzle is required to install the system into another model . If your rifle has an electronic micro switch (i.e. Ares Amoeba) you will need to purchase the kit for that specific model series which will include a different switchboard.
Disclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:Only HPA or Nitrogen should be used with the JACK™ system. CO2 and Propane cannot be used. Using liquid propellants such as this can result in damage to the system.
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary. (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model)
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.