Krytac Alpha CRB Airsoft AEG Rifle
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Receiver - KRYTAC receivers are made from an aircraft grade aluminum alloy and molded to a modern, billet-style, aesthetic. The alloy construction offers lightweight strength and realistic durability, with enhanced features, such as enlarged trigger guard for gloved hands, and a flared magwell for seamless reloading
- M-LOK Handguard - The KRYTAC Alpha handguards are CNC machined from hard anodized, lightweight aluminum. The ergonomic Alpha rail contours to the hand for a comfortable support grip
- Optics rail - Red dot sights are the perfect compliment for the CRB's MIL-STD1913 Picatinny optics rail
- Ambidextrous Selector - Ambidextrous switches allow the operator to maintain control of the AEG, regardless of dominant hand manipulation
- Realistic Controls - The charging handle and bolt catch button are not just for looks. When the charging handle is pulled, the dust cover opens, and the bolt lock holds the bolt plate back, revealing the hop up, for unencumbered adjustment
- Adjustable Battery Stock - A 6 position adjustable stock allows the rifle to adapt to your preferences. The large cavity in the stock provides ample space for storage and with the extended butt pad it can accommodate a wide variety of batteries
- Krytac M4 Magazine - High performance AEGs require high performance magazines in order to achieve maximum potential. KRYTAC M4 magazines are built to keep up with the premium performance that KRYTAC AEGs demand, and is loaded with features such as a translucent window and high visibility follower
- Nautilus V2 Gearbox - A representation of decades of experience in airsoft and tech work went into creating the highest performing and most rugged gearbox from the factory. Features that would require custom fabrication and cutting in years past are standard in the Nautilus
- Rotary Hop Up - The KRYTAC Trident Series AEGs were the first M4 style airsoft replicas to utilize a numbered rotary hop up, with tactile feedback for precision hop up adjustments.
- MOSFET - The Nautilus MOSFET safeguards the circuitry and is strategically positioned at the rear of the gearbox in order to maximize space in the battery compartment.
- Angle Of Engagement - The Nautilus Gearbox achieves perfect AOE out of the box thanks to the enlaged padding on the rear of the cylinder head and the absent second tooth on the piston.
Internally, the Alpha CRB features a reinforced 8mm ball bearing gearbox with integrated MOSFET to regulate electronic signals and to protect the trigger contacts. The corners of the gearbox that surround the cylinder feature a smooth radius, as opposed to a 90 degree angle, to prevent fracture. Also, the gearbox shell features a small window on the left side where lubrication can be applied directly to the gears or piston, this window is also convenient for inspecting the angle of engagement with the gearbox fully assembled. Additional gearbox features include a modular spring guide system that will allow the spring to be changed without completely disassembling the gearbox. The KRYTAC piston is made of a durable, lightweight polymer and features 4 metal teeth, with the 2nd to last tooth absent. The Cylinder head is padded with an enlarged rubber bumper to optimize the angle of engagement and to absorb energy form the impact of the piston assembly. The material for the gears have been especially formulated to be very strong, Rockwell test figures on the KRYTAC gears are much higher than industry norms. Turning all of the drive train components is the KRYTAC high torque motor, capable of 20,000 revolutions per minute unloaded.
FPS Range: 340-350
Specifications:Length: 675mm - 787mm (26.5" - 31") (Adjustable)
Weight: 2500g (5.5lbs)
Inner Barrel: 280mm (6.05mm Diameter)
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Cap M4 magazine. Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&P and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Front and Rear Sights, Manual
Battery: 9.6v 1600mAh Butterfly Type (Battery not included. Wired to the stock with Small Tamiya connector) (NOTE: Battery output rating should not exceed 30 amps)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable