Lancer Tactical ProLine NEEDLETAIL PDW AEG - LOW FPS LT-29
The 6.03 stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal wear to your internals. The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency with low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature! When low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS without opening up your gearbox! A true quick change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube.
The Lancer "Fast Trigger"
The most notable feature in the Lancer Generation 2 ProLine series is the Lancer Fast Trigger. Modeled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET all located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS, and shoots consistently within a 2-3 FPS range.
About Lancer Tactical:
Lancer Tactical was established in 2012 to bring high performance airsoft products with innovation design to players, such as Enforcer AEGs, Proline Gen-2, Legion HPA system. Throughout the campaigns and tournaments, Lancer Tactical promotes the image as being reliable to professional players.
Lancer Tactical also provides durable, affordable tactical gear to meet military simulation and airsoft needs.
"SET TO WIN." is a trademark of Lancer Tactical and one of the core components of Lancer Tactical. The slogan was coined in 2018.
- Brand: Lancer Tactical
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Material: Metal Upper & Lower Receiver, Buffer Tube, Outer Barrel / Nylon Fiber Stock, Motor Grip
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, w/ Safety
- Muzzle Velocity: 330 - 350 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds (Mid Capacity)
- Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
- Battery: 7.4V 600 mAh 20C PDW Stick LiPo Battery [LT11.1V600S20CD] (not included)
- Connector: Deans
- Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable (Rotary)
- Inner Barrel Length: 6.03
- Length: 21" - 24.75"
- Color: Tan
- Package Includes: 1X AEG Rifle, 1X Magazine, 1X Manual, 1X Cleaning Rod, 1X Patch 1X 1000rd Bag of BBs
- Lancer Electric Trigger Unit (ETU) and MOSFET with fire cutoff system to fully optimize performance, snappy trigger response, cyclic rate, accuracy.
- Reinforced redesigned metal version Gen-2 gearbox with ultra-smooth 8mm bearings, 18:1 steel gears, steel teeth polycarbonate piston, reduced heat spikes 16AWG wires, bearing spring guide, rotary hop-up, 25,000 RPM neodymium magnet high-speed motor for consistent performance.
- Quick change spring design, accessible through buffer tube.
- Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard design.
- Lightweight durable aluminum free float licensed M-LOK rail system.
- Polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy (200+ feet with 0.20g BBs).
- Ergonomically designed polymer textured grip.
- Operable dust cover reveals a rotary style hop-up.
- Full length 20mm top rail for scopes, sights and magnifiers.
- Low resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery.
- Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, with a functional safety.
- Upgraded gearbox with 18:1 steel gear set and high-speed motor
- LiPo-ready Proline AEG shoots at 22 RPS with 11.1V LiPo battery (battery/charger not included)