Lancer Tactical LT-25 ProLine Series M4 SPR "Interceptor" Airsoft AEG [HIGH FPS]
The 6.03 stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal wear to your internals. The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency with low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature! When low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS without opening up your gearbox! A true quick change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube.
The Lancer "Fast Trigger"
The most notable feature in the Lancer Generation 2 ProLine series is the Lancer Fast Trigger. Modeled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET all located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS, and shoots consistently within a 2-3 FPS range.
About Lancer Tactical:
Lancer Tactical was established in 2012 to bring high performance airsoft products with innovation design to players, such as Enforcer AEGs, Proline Gen-2, Legion HPA system. Throughout the campaigns and tournaments, Lancer Tactical promotes the image as being reliable to professional players.
Lancer Tactical also provides durable, affordable tactical gear to meet military simulation and airsoft needs.
"SET TO WIN." is a trademark of Lancer Tactical and one of the core components of Lancer Tactical. The slogan was coined in 2018.
- Brand: Lancer Tactical
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Material: Metal Upper/Lower Receiver, Rail System, Buffer Tube, Outer Barrel / Nylon Fiber Stock, Motor Grip
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, Functional Safety
- Muzzle Velocity: 370 - 395 FPS (w/ 0.20 BBs)
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds (Mid Capacity)
- Gearbox: Version 2 (Metal) w/ Quick Change Spring
- Battery: 9.6V Nunchuck NiMH or 7.4V Buffer Tube LiPo
- Connector: Tamiya
- Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable (Rotary)
- Inner Barrel Length: 6.03 mm
- Length: 32.25" / 35.5" (Retracted / Extended)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Color: Black
- Package Includes: 1X AEG Rifle, 1X Magazine
- Built-in Lancer Fast Trigger with MOSFET to regulate electric flow and protect trigger contacts
- Full metal upper/lower receivers, one-piece outer barrel, CNC buffer tube
- Free float full metal rail M-LOK handguard with top and front Picatinny rails
- Quick-change spring system for rapidly adjusting muzzle velocity
- Low-resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery
- Enhanced motor pistol grip with positive texturing for improved handling
- Ball bearing spring guide withstands higher stress from gearbox cycle
- Polished 6.03 mm tight bore inner barrel for improved air seal and accuracy
- Full metal Version 2 rear-wired gearbox provides easy battery access and ample space
- 20mm top optic rail mounts scopes, sights, and magnifiers
- Enlarged trigger guard and enhanced pistol grip
- One-piece outer barrel provides stability and zero wobble
- Upgraded gearbox with 18:1 steel gear set and high-speed motor
- LiPo-ready Proline AEG shoots at 22 RPS with 11.1V LiPo battery (battery/charger not included)
- Improved crane stock with rubberized buttpad w/ double-sided sling mount