JG G36C 470 rds Airsoft AEG Hi-Cap Magazine
High capacity magazines are the favorite magazine for airsoft players. High capacity (Hicap) magazines usually hold 150 rounds or more. These magazines work using a tensioned mainspring (similar to a mechanically wound timepiece) or an electrically driven feeding gear. The advantage of these magazines is the simple fact that they are able to hold a great many BBs. Most beginner or intermediate AEGs come with a high capacity magazine. The distinguishing feature of Hicap magazines is the teeth of the star wheel visible on the bottom of the mag. Simply wind the wheel until a more audible clicking noise is heard and it is more difficult to spin the wheel. Speedloaders are not needed with this type of magazine, just a big bag of BBs and funnel to direct their flow.
*Note: This magazine is more susceptible to damage from poor quality BBs and FOD (Foreign Objects or Debris). Be sure to use BBs of good quality in this magazine.
- Magazine Type: High Capacity (Winding Wheel)
- Product Construction: Injection Molded Polymer
- Magazine Capacity: 470 Rounds or 360
- Color: Black
- Magazine Compatibility: Fits into G608 and other similar rifles
- Injection molded polymer construction that is lightweight and highly durable
- Interlocking design allows for multiple magazines to be linked together
- 470 round capacity that keeps you from constantly reloading
- Easy to wind wheel that is very assessable even with gloves on