Element Angled Fore Grip Ver.2
Low-profile forward grip/hand stop takes advantage of natural body mechanics to give the shooter more precise control, faster pointing, and less operator fatigue. Heavy-duty reinforced molded polymer construction stands up to the hard knocks of tactical operations, and deep, molded-in grooves help you maintain a firm grip even with wet hands.
Slides over any 20mm Picatinny-style rail and locks securely in place with a hardened steel cross bolt.
- Ergonomic grip mechanics provide the shooters with improved control, faster pointing
- Injection molded polymer design
- Interchangeable finger shelf (flat / nub)
- Attaches to any 20mm Picatinny rails
- All mounting hardware included
Dimensions: 5.55" L x 1.75" H x 1.77" W
Materials: Injection Molded Polymer